TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Technical Details
- Available Store Location Details
Navigate to: Stores and Reps > Store Locations > "Edit" action
This feature allows a user to specify the stores on Google maps. Users can easily find stores near to their location and get directions to the nearest Store.
- Edit the Store Location details
- Save progress using the "Save" button
- The page reloads with action confirmation.
- The store Location is now edited.
The Google Maps Geocoding API is a service that provides geocoding and reverses geocoding of addresses i.e. it converts addresses into geographical coordinates and vice-versa.
For details related to pricing refer to the following links:
Google API Key needs to be provided on the web. config file for the webstore as well as Admin. Without this, the Store Locator functionality will not work.
Find a Branch
How to Generate a google API Key
Go to https://console.cloud.google.com/
- Create a Project
- Go to Navigation Menu >> APIs & Services >> Library
- Maps (View all)
- Enable the following APIs
- Direction API
- GeoCoding API
- Geolocation API
- Places API
- Go to Navigation Menu >> APIs & Services >> Credentials
- Create Credentials >> API Key
- Restrict Key by setting Application Restrictions >> HTTP refers (websites)
- API Restrictions >> Restrict Key >> Save