TABLE OF CONTENTS
Navigate to: CMS > Blog & News
Administrators can create and edit Blogs and News articles/posts from this section.
Indicates Page Title of the Blog/News.
Indicates the type of article, Blog or News.
Comments added by the user can be seen by clicking on the link from the list page.
Indicates the store for which the Blog/News article is created.
Indicates the activation date of the Blog/News article.
Indicates the expiration date of the Blog/News article.
Indicates the date on which the Blog/News article was created.
Indicates the status of the Blog/News article on the web store
Indicates the publish status of the Blog/News article
Is Allow Comments
Indicates if the comments on Blog/News are allowed on the web store
Additional Details of Blogs/News for Add/Edit screens
|Type||Select the type of article, Blog, or News.|
|Code||Add unique value which identifies Blogs/News|
|Store||Select the store for which the Blog/News needs to be created.|
|Image||Add an image for the Blog/News|
|Page Title||Add Page title for the Blog/News|
|Overview||Add overview of the Blog/News|
|Tags||Add Tags for the Blog/News|
|SEO Title||Add SEO Title for the Blog/News|
|SEO Keywords||Add SEO Keywords for the Blog/News|
|SEO Description||Add SEO Description for the Blog/News|
|SEO Friendly URL||Add SEO Friendly URL for the News & Blog.|
|Is Active||Select this field to activate Blog/News on webstore|
|Comments Are Allowed||Select this field to enable comments for the created Blog/News article.|
|Activation Date||Select the date from which the Blog/News will be active.|
|Expiration Date||Select the date till which the Blog/News will be active.|
|Content Source - Select an Existing Page||This option allows the user to associate the existing CMS page with a blog.|
|Content Source - Add Page||This option allows the user to create new blog content using the WYSIWYG editor.|
Adding a Blog/News Page
- Click on the “Add New” button.
- Add all the required details.
- After adding the details click on “Save or Save & Close”.
- The Blog/News article is added.
Editing a Blog/News Page
- Click on “Edit”
- Edit the details and click on “Save” or “Save & Close”
- After saving Publish the Blogs & News (optional)
Deleting a Blog/News Page
- Click on “Delete”
- Confirm the action by clicking “OK”
- The Blog & News is now deleted.
Navigate to: CMS > Blog & News
Before blogs/news can be seen in the webstore, it needs to be published. It can be published from the Action section or from the edit page.
The Znode publish to preview feature works independently for CMS modules based on a setting (available in web.config file in code).
This feature works in conjunction with the global preview feature:
- When the global preview is on and the CMS-based preview is off, the publish-to-preview feature will be turned off for only the CMS module.
- When the global preview is off and the CMS-based preview is on, the publish-to-preview feature will be turned off globally.
- When both the global preview and CMS-based preview are off, the publish-to-preview feature will be turned off globally.
- When both the global preview and CMS-based preview are on, the publish-to-preview feature will be enabled globally.
Viewing Blogs & News
To view the blogs/news User needs to add <domain>/blog for blogs and <domain>/news for news with the website's URL.
The URLs can be configured from the "headernavigation" and "footer" sections of store experience in Admin.