TABLE OF CONTENTS
Navigate to: Stores & Reps > Stores
The Stores section of Znode is the central place where administrators can conveniently manage store-level settings.
Administrators can primarily use this interface for creating new stores, managing store-level settings, and eventually publishing a store so it's visible to customers once all the details are added.
Administrators new to Znode can check out the Merchant Quickstart Guide to get helpful tips on getting up and running with Znode.
Adding a Store
Navigate to: Stores & Reps > Stores > “Add New” Button
- Add a new store by clicking the “Add New” button.
- Add initial Store Details and select "Save" in the combo button dropdown.
- Saving creates the store with initial information, and the page refreshes and displays additional store settings to be configured.
- Next, configure additional Store Settings available in the "Manage Store" tabs.
Publishing a Store
Navigate to: Stores & Reps > Stores > “Publish” action
On the Stores page, administrators can publish an existing store using the below steps:
- Click the “Publish” icon
- Additional publishing options appear in a modal window.
The administrator has the option to Publish the Store to Preview & production or Preview Only
The administrator has the option of checking the CMS content check box to publish the CMS changes associated with the Store.
The administrator has an option of checking the Catalog check box to publish the Catalog.
The "Publish Draft Products Only” checkbox is checked by default if the Catalog setting is checked.
If the Catalog checkbox is checked and Proceed button is clicked then only products that have the status= draft are published along with the Catalog.
If manually the “Publish Draft Products Only” is unchecked then all the products that are in the Catalog are published irrespective of their status.
- Click the “Proceed” button
- The store is now Published.
Deleting a Store
Navigate to: Stores & Reps > Stores > “Delete” action
On the Stores page, administrators can delete an existing store using below steps:
- Click the “Delete” icon
- The page reloads with action confirmation.
- The store is now deleted.