Navigate to: PIM > Products
Administrators can add or update the values of attributes for desired products using the Bulk Update feature. A sample Product Update CSV file is available for download.
Preparing a Bulk Update CSV file
You can use Bulk Update to change one or more product attributes on your existing products.
Your CSV file should have the following columns:
- Column 1
Value: the SKU of the product you want to update
This field is required.
- Column 2, etc.
- You can include one or more fields that you want to update. These can be any Product Attribute.
- Header: Code for the Product Attribute you want to update (E.G. ShortDescription)
- Value: the value you want the product to have. Note: For Simple Selects and Multi selects use the value’s code. And for Yes/ No, use 1 for Yes, and 2 for No.
Create one row for each product you want to update and follow these steps to update product details:
- Navigate to “Tools” > “Bulk Update” in the top right corner
- Select the CSV file with the updates you want to make.
- Select “Auto Publish The Updated Data” to publish immediately after the import (optional)
- Click “Import”