TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Category Attribute Groups Overview
- Adding and Editing Attribute Groups
- Editing a Category Attribute Group Locale
- Deleting Attribute Groups
Navigate to: PIM > Category Attributes > Attribute Groups
Category Attribute Groups Overview
Category Attribute Groups become associated with Category Attribute Families and are a container for Category Attributes. Groups give administrators a way to better organize their category attributes in a meaningful way. Administrators will be prompted to reference an existing Category Group during the Category Attributes creation process.
- The system-defined category attribute groups cannot be removed.
- Custom attributes can be added to the system-defined groups.
Adding and Editing Attribute Groups
Attribute list - All the attributes associated with a respective group will be listed in the attribute list. The administrator will be able to manage (add/edit/remove) the attributes from here.
Editing a Category Attribute Group Locale
Locale - (see above screenshot) The administrator can add the category attribute group's locale label from here.
Note - While creating a category attribute group, the administrator needs to add a unique code that will represent the created category attribute group. Once the category group code is added and saved, it cannot be edited.
Deleting Attribute Groups
Navigate to: PIM > “Category Attribute Groups”
- Click on the “Delete” Icon.
- The Category Attribute Group is now deleted.