TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Category Attribute Families Overview
- Adding and Editing an Attribute Family
- Delete Category Attribute Families
Navigate to: PIM > Category Attributes > "Attribute Families"
Category Attribute Families Overview
Category Attribute Families become associated with individual categories and are a container for Category Attribute Groups. Administrators are prompted to select an existing Category Family during the Category creation process.
- The system-defined Default family cannot be removed.
- Custom groups can be added to the Default family.
- New families can be created but must be based on an existing family.
Adding and Editing an Attribute Family
Attribute list - All the attribute groups and respective attributes associated with a respective attribute family will be listed in the attribute list. The administrator can manage (add/edit/remove) the attribute groups and attributes within the groups from here.
Locale - The administrator can add the attribute family's label from here.
Delete Category Attribute Families
- Click on Delete Icon.
- The Attribute Family is now deleted.
Note: the Default family can not be deleted.