TABLE OF CONTENTS
Media Attribute Families become associated with individual media items and are a container for Media Attribute Groups. Families give administrators a way to better organize and sort similar media items. Families get assigned automatically when a file is uploaded to the media library.
- The system-defined default families and groups cannot be removed.
- Custom groups can be added to the default families.
- New families can not be created.
Editing a Media Attribute Family
Navigate to: DAM > Media Attributes > Attribute Families > "Edit" icon
- Associate additional Attribute Groups
- Save progress using the "Save" button