This export was introduced in 9.7.4.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Navigate to OMS > Form Submission > Tools
Administrators can export the forms that are submitted from this section.
- Under Tools, there are two options given from which the Administrator can Export the forms that are submitted.
- Export Customer info to Excel
- Export Customer info to CSV
- The following information gets exported.
- Form Code - A Unique code that gets generated when a User submits a form.
- Store Name - Store name for which the form is submitted.
- User Name - Username of the registered user who submitted the form.
- Full Name - Full name of the registered user who submitted the form.
- Created Date - The date on which the form was submitted.
- Form Field 1
- Form Field 2
- When an export process is initiated, a record with a download and delete option is displayed on the Dev Center > Export.
This is an auto-generated ID for each export request.
This indicates the type of Export.
This indicates the type of file that has been downloaded. It can be either Excel or CSV
This field indicates the status of the requested export.
This indicates the initial date and time when the export request is initiated
This indicates the end date and time when the export request is completed
Administrators can download or delete the file from this section.
Important information on the Export
- Exporting process can be initiated on the list page Form Submission and the progress of the Export can be checked through the Dev Center > Export.
- The Export request is executed in the backend, so even if the administrator logs out or exits the export page the export request will still be in progress and the status is updated against that record on the export page once the request is completed.
- When One Export is in process, then the Administrators can not initiate another Export.
- Once the export process is completed Administrators have the capability to download the file from the export page by clicking on the download icon on the list page.
- Once the export is complete a Zip file gets created which an Administrator can download.
- The Zip file can be downloaded only when the export request is Completed Successfully, in case the export request has failed no file can be downloaded.
- The download icon is disabled for export records that failed.
- The chunk size for every file should be defined on the web. config file.
(E.g. If the chunk size has been defined as 50 and if the data records are around 150 then the system will create 3 files with 50 records each). This chunk size can be defined by the administrators. By default, it is 50.
- If the form submission export is in progress then the Delete and Download buttons are disabled for such records until the status of the export changes to “successful”.
- If an administrator deletes multiple records through the tools selection, then the checkbox of the records whose status is “In Progress” will not get selected.