This export was introduced in 9.7.5.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
This article gives an overview of how the failed Import Logs can be exported. Administrators can export the failed import logs that are submitted from the Import field shown below.
- Under Tools, there are two options given from which the Administrator can Export the Failed Import Details that are submitted.
- Export Failed Import Details info to Excel
- Export Failed Import Details info to CSV
- Export Failed Import Details info to PDF
- The following information gets exported.
- Row Number
- CSV Column Name
- CSV Column Data
- Error Description
- When an export process is initiated, a record with download and delete options is displayed on the Dev Center > Export with the following information
- Export Type - Failed Import Log
- File Type - CSV, Excel, or PDF (based on format)
- Status (depending on the current status of the process)
- Start Date and Time
- End Date and Time
|Export ID||This is an auto-generated ID for each export request.|
|Export Type||This indicates the type of Export.|
|File Type||This indicates the type of file that has been downloaded. It can be either Excel, CSV, or PDF.|
|Status||This field indicates the status of the requested export.|
|Start Date||This indicates the initial date and time when the export request is initiated|
|End Date||This indicates the end date and time when the export request is completed|
Administrators can download or delete the file from this section.
(Note - The administrator will not be able to download the file if the file is expired).
General information on the Export
- The export request is executed in the backend, so even if the administrator logs out or exits the export page the export request will still be in progress and the status is updated against that record on the export page once the request is completed.
- When One Export is in process, then the Administrators can not initiate another Export.
- Once the export process is completed Administrators have the capability to download the file from the export page by clicking on the download icon on the list page.
- Once the export is complete a Zip file gets created which an Administrator can download.
- The Zip file can be downloaded only when the export request is Completed Successfully, in case the export request has failed no file can be downloaded.
- The download icon is disabled for export records that failed.
- The chunk size for every file should be defined on the web. config file. (E.g. If the chunk size has been defined as 50 and if the data records are around 150 then the system will create 3 files with 50 records each). This chunk size can be defined by the administrators. By default, it is 50.
- If the export is in progress then the Delete and Download buttons are disabled for such records until the status of the export changes to “successful”.
- If an administrator deletes multiple records through the tools selection, then the checkbox of the records whose status is “In Progress” will not get selected.