ABLE OF CONTENTS
The information in this article gives an overview of how to set up an Azure VPN.
Download and Install
In order to set up a VPN follow the below steps:
- Download and install Client with this link
- Double-click on the Setup file and perform Installation followed by Next Prompts
- Follow the Below Screenshot.
- Click on Next as per the below screenshot.
- Click on next
- Click on Install
- Open VPN Client After Installation
- The below Screen will appear, Click on Configure VPN
- Enter Remote Gateway – 22.214.171.124 And Click on Customize Port and Enter - 10443 as per the screenshot Click on Save
- Enter your Provided Username and Password and Click on connect
- After a Successful connection below screen will appear
- You can verify this as shown in the below screenshot