- SQL Server Management Studio needs to install
- Make sure you are connected to the VPN follow this link
- We will use private IP addresses for connecting DB server
Note - Use Private IP for connectivity
Open SSMS - as shows in the below screenshot
Alternatively, To start SQL Server Management Studio
On current versions of Windows, on the Start page, type SSMS, and then click Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
When using older versions of Windows, on the Start menu, point to All Programs, point to Microsoft SQL Server, and then click SQL Server Management Studio.
As you open enter SQL Server IP, Instance and Username, password as provided under credentials sheet
- For WebDeploy service 8172 Port needs to be whitelisted from the Amla IT Team.
- For LoadTest activity Load Test server Public IP need to be whitelisted from Amla IT Team
- LoadTest Server should belong to the US region only
- For the FTP connection, you will need to provide the public IP to the Amla IT team.