Content Containers allow content editors to create and manage personalized content for different user groups.
Steps to Setup and Use a New Content Container
- Define Visualization and Attributes - First, you need to decide what attributes you need to have in order to enter and display the custom content you want to create.
- Create Global Attributes for a Content Container - See: Managing Global Attribute
- Create Content Container Groups and Families - See: Managing Global Attribute Groups and Managing Global Attribute Families
- Create Content Container - See: Managing Content Container
- Edit Content in a Container and Publish - See: Configuring Content Container Variants
- Develop new Front End Visualization - You need to have a developer update your theme to show the content container where you want it, and to style it as needed.