Navigate to: Stores & Reps > B Stores > “Copy” action icon
On the B Stores page, administrators can use the copy feature to duplicate an existing B Store using these steps:
- Click the “Copy” in the B Store list.
- The Copy B Store popup opens.
- Specify the new B Store Name, B Store Code, and Subdomain. Click Save.
- The new B Store has been added to the B Store list.
- The “Copy” action duplicates all the contents of the following sections to the new store:
- General Info
- Contact Info
- Additional Attributes
Note: The user information of the B Store does not get copied to the new B Store.