TABLE OF CONTENTS
Navigate to: Stores & Reps > B Stores
The B Stores section of Znode is the central place administrators can conveniently manage B Store-level settings.
Administrators can use this interface to create new B Stores, manage B Store-level settings, and publish a store so it is visible to customers.
Administrators new to Znode can check out the Merchant Quickstart Guide for helpful tips on getting up and running with Znode.
Adding a B Store
Navigate to: Stores & Reps > B Stores > “Add New” Button
- Add a new B Store by clicking the “ Add New” button.
- Add initial B Store Details and select “Save” in the combo button dropdown. Saving creates the B Store with initial information, and the page refreshes and displays additional B Store settings to be configured.
- Next, configure additional B Store Settings available in the “Manage Store” tabs.
Publishing a Store
Navigate to: Stores & Reps > B Stores > “Publish” action
On the B Stores page, administrators can publish an existing store using below steps:
- Click the “Publish” action icon.
- Additional publishing options appear in a modal window.
Publish to Preview & Production or Preview Only
B Store Settings will always be published. CMS Content and the default catalog for the B Store are optional
- Click the “Proceed” button.
The B Store is now Published.
Deleting a B Store
Navigate to: Stores & Reps > B Stores > “Delete” action
On the B Stores page, administrators can delete an existing B Store using below steps:
- Click the “Delete” icon
- The page reloads with action confirmation.
- The store is now deleted.